Burleigh Bars-Inswing Bagger
Burleigh Bars specialise in the design and manufacture of custom motorcycle handlebars and accessories. We create custom stainless steel handlebars for Harley Davidson, Victory, Triumph, Metric and custom Choppers & Bobbers. The business is owned by Mr David Kurtzman and is based at Burleigh Heads on Queensland’s Gold Coast,
“I was born and bred in the Riverina region of NSW, bikes were a big part of my life”, Kurtzman admitted. “I started out as a boiler maker, working on silos and bending farmer’s gates. I have been riding all my life, initially my road bikes included a Honda 4, a XS650 Yamaha, a couple of Triumph Bonneville’s, a HD Sportster and then a few more Harleys. A Victory Jackpot was next and an 8 Ball Hammer before I found my way onto my current rides – a Victory Cross Roads and a Harley Davidson Rocker C,” he went on to say.
Burleigh Bars mission is to take motorcycle handlebars to a place where they have never been before. Our aim is to give the customer more value than they expect to receive – in safety, style and rider comfort – in short, a better ride. We offer a 7 year warranty with full back up service. We are the only handlebar manufacturer, other than Harley Davidson, that manufactures our bars completely from stainless steel. We use the best 304 American grade stainless steel and our bars are assembled by qualified Australian tradesmen to provide the highest standard of manufacturing excellence.
When Burleigh Bars introduce a new range of quality products it must pass rigorous testing in our Research, Design and Development department before being released. Our new 2” range gives customers the ultimate in size, strength, comfort and wrist position. It is therefore no wonder that we lead the motorcycle aftermarket due to our continued dedication to quality and innovation. For more information steer straight over to www.burleighbars.com.au for the best options for your ride.
- 304 Stainless Steel, Australian Made. Optional polished mirror finish, gloss black or satin black powder coat.
- Narrowest Bagger Bars on the market, allowing for a Perfect wrist position -35” Overall Width – (Which is crucial to many riders).
- New tight bends Allow for heaps of Adjustment.
- Optional Z-Style for the Sharp Modern look.
- New Innovative Electronic Throttle Controls that are optional to suit both standard and electronic.
- Height sizes ranging from 12, 14, 16, 18 all the way to 24 inch high.
- “NO RUST WITH US”